How to Register for FG Trader Moni Loan 2010/2020- This post is strictly for all who is interested in the FG Trader Moni loan scheme only. Remember that the trader moni stated in 2018 and many Nigerians taught it was fake, just like the Npower Programme.
Also remember that the trader moni sheme is for petty traders, artisans etc who wants to sustain the life span of their business.
The FG trader moni loan is a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of the Federal Government, being executed by the Bank of Industry.,
Also remember that the TraderMoni is a loan programme of the Federal Government, created specifically for
- Petty traders and artisans across Nigeria
- Trader moni gives an interest-free loans starting from N10,000 to N100,000 as you pay back. You get N10,000 as the first loan.
- When you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for a N20,000 loan, and then N50,000, and then N100,000.
Are my Eligible to apply for the Trader Moni FG Loan?
- 0.1 Are my Eligible to apply for the Trader Moni FG Loan?
- 0.2 Requirements for the Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2019/2020 Registration
- 0.3 How to Apply for Trader Moni Loan Scheme 2019/2020
- 0.4 Eligible Trader Moni States
- 0.5 How to repay Trader Moni Loan
- 1 How to Apply/Register for 2019/2020 Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme | Trader Moni Registration Form & Website/Portal –www.tradermoni.ng
Yes you are eligible for the scheme, so long as you are a Nigerian. In addition, If you are a petty trader or artisan and N10,000 can help your business today, then you are more than eligible to apply.
A small kiosk owner, food stuff seller, bread seller, mai shai, wheel barrow pusher, mobile tailor, mobile cobbler, fruits seller, keke rider, can apply as long as you adhere to the refunding back policy to get you to the next level
Requirements for the Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2019/2020 Registration
- 18 years of age and above
- Own a business or a trader
- Have identity card (Valid ID)
- Have BVN
- A registered SIM/phone number
How to Apply for Trader Moni Loan Scheme 2019/2020
Step 1: Online Trader Moni Registration- www.tradermoni.ng
- Visit http://www.boi.ng/apply/register
- Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to register your account
- A verification link and tracking code will be sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form
- A mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application
Step 2: Offline Trader Moni Registration
- Identify any of the trader moni agent in your state
- The agent will capture and fill in your details
- You will get an instant message with a confirmation code
- You can now cash out your money from any bank of your choice
Eligible Trader Moni States
Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Kaduna State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nassarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Jigawa State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Rivers State, Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anamabra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, Abuja FCT
How to repay Trader Moni Loan
TraderMoni Loan Repayment is done in six (6) months after the first collection. You can pay back through BOI or any enumerative agents nearest to you or meet any TraderMoni Loan agent for directive on how to pay back.
To repay your Trader Moni loan, walk into any of the following banks:
- Union Bank