The Central Bank of Nigeria has reopened new Application portal for interested Nigerians to Access the N25 Million Targeted Credit Facility for COVID-19 loan.
nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold, stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID19 pandemic.
The steps for Covid-19 TCF Loan Application 2021 Portal are clearly stated in this article.
The NMFB Loans application is for all interested in Nigerian who did not apply for the first batch of the COVID-19 Support loan.
Fresh COVID-19 TARGETED CREDIT FACILITY is now open which consist of the Household, SMEs and Microenterprises as well as the Commercial Loans.
What is the new covid-19 Loan Registration/Application 2021 Portal/Website
The new CBN Covid-19 support loan website for registration has been released and is now open. All applications are to be submitted only on the CBN Covid-19 loan official registration website via www.nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng
Who Is Eligible for NMFBLoans | Covid-19 Loan Registration 2021?
- Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
CBN Covid19 Support Loan 2021 Primary Requirements
- Means of Identification
- Bio Data: Gender, Date of Birth, State of Residence, Active Email, Marital Status, State of Origin, LGA, Address
- Phone Number etc
How to Register/Apply for nmfbloans 2021|CBN nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support Loan
NIRSAL Covid 19 Loan Method of application is strictly online based. Interested applicants are to visit www.www.nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng or https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/nmfbloanapplicationportal
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here