Are you finding it difficult to update your NASIMS portal? Are you looking for the NASIMS ID for Npower Test? The Npower NASIMS portal must be update before you can your test.
How to successfully change your Npower Batch C Login Password to partake in Test is clearly stated in the article.
What is NASIMS ID?
NASIMS ID is a code given to you after successfully updating your details on the NASIMS.GOV.NG portal. The NASIMS ID is unique to all applicant it looks like NPWR/2020/********
All NPOWER BATCH C applicants are required to go to the NASIMS portal and reset their password and update their information (NASIMS ID Verification)
Requirement for Npower Batch C NASIMS Test Portal Update
All the below information should be available before you click on the link to update and get your nasims ID for npower assessment test
- Full Name: Surname , First Name and Other Names
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Alternate Phone Number
- State of Origin
- LGA of Origin
- Residential Details : Residential Address , State of Residence , Local Government Area of Residence and Landmarks (or closest bus-stop)
- Educational Background: Highest Level of Education , Year of Graduation and Upload Certificate
- Identification : ID Type, ID Number and ID Upload
- Bank Details: Account Number , Bank Name and Account Name
- Disabilities : Physical Disabilities and Details of Disability
- Other Documents: LGA, Birth Certificate, NYSC certificate , Affidavit
How to update your NASIMS Account to get your NASIMS ID for test
To update your NASIMS portal which will grant you access to your ID and test environment, Visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/login follow the below instruction
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
How to Retrieve NASIMS ID
If you forgot to copy your NASIMS Id, we advice you to remain calm, we will guide you on how to successfully retrieve your lost NASIM ID. Simply login to your NASIMS profile and copy your Npower Registration number that starts with NPWR/2020/ as that is your NASIMS ID
How to Write Npower Test 2021 – Npower batch C Test 2021
To write your test, ensure you have completed your Update and have your NASIMS ID, the visit: https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng/ to login and complete your test
- This test is time-based and you are expected to answer 20 questions within 20 minutes.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission.
- You cannot skip any question.
- Every question is allotted equal score.
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.