SMEDAN Certificate for Loan/Grant – Have you registered for Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency (SMEDAN)? Are you in search of the SMEDAN certificate? How to get smedan certificate at easy.
In this article, we will be walking you through on how to get your smedan certificate to access loans and grants in Nigeria and beyond. Also, how to download your smedan certificate in PDF format.
If you have not registered for SMEDAN, do so by visiting the smedan official website at https://smedanregister.ng/register
About Smedan Certificate – Is SMEDAN Certificate Important?
The SMEDAN CERTIFICATE is a legal document that can be used with your CAC registered business/company when applying for any loan or grant nationwide.
What are the Requirements to Get SMEDAN Certificate?
- You need a business name (with or without CAC approval)
- Active email address
- Active phone number
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Download smedan certificate PDF
How to Get SMEDAN Certificate for Business after Registration
To get the Smedan Certificate, first
- You have to complete your smedan online registration at https://smedanregister.ng with the above requirements.
- Submit your application form and copy your SMEDAN Number or login to your email to copy your SUIN Number
- Click on the Sign in/Activate and Select Sign into Account
- Login here to your dashboard
- Input your SMEDAN or SUIN Number and Password
- If approved, you will see your smedan certificate by the left hand of the screen
- Click on View Certificate (view smedan certificate)
- Download smedan certificate PDF, save it to your email and also print it out.
We thought you should also know about
To get more updates