Are you having NASIMS Test Portal Issues? Do you have any difficulty access the NASIMS test portal? Do you need solution to all NASIMS portal issue? This post is all about how to Resolve NASIMS Portal Issues for Npower Batch C Applicants 2021.
This article will help you further to resolve
- NASIMS login issues
- BVN Validation Issues
- Account Update/NASIMS Profile Update
- Document upload issues
- Account Block while trying to take test.
How to Solve all NASIMS Test Portal Issues for Npower Batch C
- 1 How to Solve all NASIMS Test Portal Issues for Npower Batch C
Some Npower Teach, Npower Agro, Npower Heath, Npower Tech, Npower Build, and Npower Creative applicants have been complaining on severe issues related to NASIMS test and update Portal. Note, the Nasims Portal is only for Npower Batch C applicants to update, upload documents and take online Test.
If you are having issues like: login issues, BVN Validation Issues, document upload issue, Unable to update your Profile, I try to reset my password but didn’t get the reset password email and Account Block while trying to take test. We have the answers in this post.
I Can login to my NASIMS Portal for my test (NASIMS login issues)
Ensure you have followed the steps on how to update your NASIMS portal before taking your test. CLICK HERE and follow the instructions
I was Unable to Validate BVN
- Ensure that your date of birth supplied corresponds with DOB in your BVN /bank. Any discrepancies will lead to BVN validation failed
- Ensure you have a fast mobile network: This could be network issues please try again.
I am/was Unable to update your Profile
- Check your Network: This could be network issues, applicants should try again after several hours
- Ensure the documents you want to upload are not more than 200kb. If more than, resize and upload again.
- Click here to learn how to update your profile
I try to Reset my password but didn’t get the reset password email
- Applicants should wait for a few hours and try again
- Please not that you are expected to send the reset password request just once and wait for the mail. If applicants requests for reset link multiple times, applicants should use most recent link
- Applicants should ensure to check SPAM FOLDER , if link is not received after several hours.
Account Block when trying to take test
- Applicants are allowed for a maximum of 3 times attempts to take the online test after which test account will be locked
- After initial 3 attempts, applicants are permitted one final attempt after 6 hours
- Then Click Here https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng/login to take your test
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here