How to get jamb otp for change of institution form | JAMB OTP Issue 2021: Do you want to carry out change of course/institution on your jamb profile/Dashboard? Remember, before your change of Institution, Course or correction can be made, Jamb requires you to make payment on jamb portal after which an OTP will be sent to your registered Phone number.
How to get jamb otp for change of institution form | JAMB OTP Issue see solutions
How to change phone number on jamb profile?
Jamb did not send me otp for change of course/institution
Note, without this code, No CBT center can effect your jamb change of course/institution. So the OTP is very important.
Jamb has made it compulsory for change of course/change of institution to be done, candidate must acquire OTP sent to their Jamb registered phone number.
What is JAMB OTP – What is the Meaning of JAMB OTP?
OTP means One Time Password that is usually sent to your registered BANK phone number when making payment online or on the web with your ATM CARD.
If you’re familiar with online payments, maybe via remita, your bank do send a code to you to confirm whether you’re the one trying to make an online transaction with your ATM Card.
Jamb OTP is similar to remita OTP, but in this case JAMB OTP is used to authorize the changes on jamb portal or CBT Centers.
The JAMB OTP code comprises of Alphabets and Number example C30012F
NOTE immediately payment has been made to jamb, otp code will be sent to your phone.
This payment can be made by the accredited CBT center or you make it yourself before going there.
Earlier, I explained the process of Change of Institution Course and Data Correction here.
But some candidates complained recently that they didn’t receive OTP after making payment successfully.
How to Get your JAMB OTP Code for JAMB Change of Course/Institution
Follow this step if you’re having OTP issues
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Login to your Jamb portal with your email and password
- Click on Application for Correction of Data (2020 Downward) Or go to Services Registration (2020 only)
- In the box, type 2020 UTME Data Correction or Course/Institution
- Make payment
- You will see a box on top where you can click to resend OTP
- Click on it, it will be resent to your registered phone number.
Or sent OTP to 55019 on your registered Phone number.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here