COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan 2021 – This loan provides economic relief to small businesses and nonprofit organizations that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue.
In response to COVID-19, U.S small business owners, including agricultural businesses, and nonprofit organizations in all U.S. states, Washington D.C., and territories can apply for the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL).
- To meet financial obligations and operating expenses that could have been met had the disaster not occurred
- For loans approved starting the week of April 6, 2021: 24-months of economic injury with a maximum loan amount of $500,000.
- For loans approved prior to the week of April 6, 2021, see loan increases.
- 75% for businesses (fixed)
- 2.75% for nonprofits (fixed)
- 30 years
- No pre-payment penalty or fees
USE OF PROCEEDS
- Working capital and normal operating expense. Example: continuation of health care benefits, rent, utilities, fixed debt payments.
- Required for loans over $25,000
- SBA uses a general security agreement (UCC) designating business assets as collateral, such as machinery and equipment, furniture and fixtures, etc.
- NO – EIDL Loan
- YES – EIDL Advance*
- *Advance funds have been fully allocated and are not currently available
MATURITY: 30 years
- Borrower may make payments if they choose to do so.
- Set up online payments through govOR mail payments to:
- S. Small Business Administration
721 19th Street
Denver, CO 80202
- Be sure to include EIDL loan number on mailed-in checks.
- Small business owners and qualified agricultural businesses in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to COVID-19.
- Agricultural businesses with 500 or fewer employees are now eligible as a result of new authority granted by Congress in response to the pandemic.
- Agricultural businesses include those businesses engaged in the production of food and fiber, ranching, raising of livestock, aquaculture, and all other farming and agricultural related industries (as defined by section 18(b) of the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 647(b)
How to Apply/Register for COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan 2021
For more Information: Visit the website for COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application