Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF) is inviting application from willing and interested Nigerians to apply/register for the 2020 ADF VDMA Technical Training Programme.
The Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF) Technical Training Programme is slated to run for a period of 18 months (1 year and 6 months).
The ADF VDMA Technical Training Programme aids; Combines Nigerian requirements with German expertise and technology know-how, Includes theoretical as well as practical modules at companies, Instructions by Nigerian educators and trainers trained and qualified in collaboration with German companies, High-standard facilities with modern equipment, learning tools and appropriate accommodation for the trainees and Benefit from NWS’ long-standing experiences in industry-ready vocational training
- The Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF)-VDMA Technical Training Programme is a collaboration between the Aliko Dangote Foundation, the VDMA (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association) and its Foundation for young talent in Mechanical Engineering (Nachwuchsstiftung Maschinenbau – NWS).
- The initiative offers high-quality education and training to young Nigerians who seek to acquire skills in Mechanical and Electrical Technology. The training programme is based on the German model of dual track vocational training.
- The training comprises various theoretical and practical trainings as well as exposure to industrial work experience in various plants of the Dangote Group
- Includes continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- Focuses on two core disciplines:
- Mechanical Programme
- Electrical Programme
- Admission age bracket: 16 – 24 years
- Educational background: 5 credits in O’ Level Sciences
- Possession of one of the following certificates: WAEC (SSCE), NABTEB (NTC), NECO (SSCE)
- School Testimonials
How to Apply/Register for Aliko Dangote Foundation VDMA Technical Training Programme 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th November, 2020.
- Candidates can only submit a single application
- Only electronic applications will be considered
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly ensure that email addresses and phone numbers are active and valid
- Admission is subject to passing an aptitude test and oral interview
- Trainees are not Dangote employees and the training is not a pre-employment programme
Inquiries: All enquiries relating to the Technical Training Programme should be sent to: email@example.com
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here