Nigerian Police Academy Recruitment 2019 for graduates and non-graduate– Are you interested in the Nigerian Police Academy 2019? Are you looking for the NPA recruitment 2019 form for academic and non-academic staff? Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) recruitment application form, requirement & guideline on how to apply for the NPA Recruitment.
Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Recruitment 2019 Available Positions
- 0.1 Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Recruitment 2019 Available Positions
- 0.2 How to Apply/Register for Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Recruitment 2019
- 0.3 NPA Application Closing Date/Deadline
- 1 Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Recruitment 2019/2020 – See Requirement & Guideline – www.polac.edu.ng/
Lecturer I (Humanities)
Lecturer I (Law)
Lecturer I (Science)
Lecturer I (Social and Management Sciences)
Professor (Social and Management Sciences)
Reader (Social and Management Sciences)
Senior Lecturer (Humanities)
Senior Lecturer (Law)
Senior Lecturer (Science)
Senior Lecturer (Social and Management Sciences)
Senior Technical Officer
How to Apply/Register for Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates are to attach to their Applications, twenty (20) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full Name with Surname underlined.
- Date and place of Birth
- State of Origin/local Government
- Nationality & how acquired
- Marital Status
- Number & ages of children
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and E-mail
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- Honours and Distinctions (If any)
- Academic/Scholarly publications (in standard format)
- Conferences Attended/Papers presented with dates
- Previous Employment(s) and Post(s) held with dates
- Present Employment including status and salary, duties and any other experience.
Name, Phone Numbers. and addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar via the address below.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope with the inscription of the post for which you are applying on the top left hand corner addressed and sent to:
Nigeria Police Academy Wudil,
P.O. Box 14830,
NPA Application Closing Date/Deadline
12th March, 2019.
For question and enquires Like our facebook page