US Embassy Scholarships Program 2021/2022 Registration Form Portal – We are glad to inform you about the 2021/2022 US Embassy Scholarships Application Form for Candidates in developing Countries.
At the end of this post I will provide some link for Candidates in India, Egypt, South Africa, Ghana, United Arab Emirates and Nigeria to apply online successfully
Scholarship positions have recently been approved by the US Government for students of developing nations in a bit to increase literacy level and help the development of these nations. The the scholarship program is aimed at giving 100% financial aid for every single beneficiary at both undergrad and postgraduate level of training who have interest to study in the United States but lack the funding capability.
Candidates with offer of admission (candidates can apply for admission in any US universities) are chosen for scholarships based on criteria set out by the scholarship committee.
English language requirement will be dependent on whether you are present a test certification or you are from an English speaking country.
Eligible Countries for US Embassy Scholarships 2021
Students from African and the Middle East (Asian). Specific countries are: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Uganda, South Africa, Nigeria, Botswana, Malawi, Mali, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, African Republic, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, India, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Togo, Tunisia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Central Chad, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, South Sudan and
The Middle East include: Asia: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Benefits for US Embassy Scholarship Programme
- an upkeep settlement ($14,900 to cover significant lots of assemble at the 2018-18 rate; virtuoso rate for courses may be shorter than run of the mill year scope)
- one economy single airfare at both the start and end of the course
- inbound visa costs and the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- sharp financing headway – from $500 to $2,000, which would depend upon the length of your course.
- family settlement – up to $10,120 for a first youth and up to $4,320 for a second immature. There are no related extra support
How to Register for US Embassy Scholarships 2021
To apply for a successful application, visit US Embassy in your Country, search on Google your Embassy Scholarship Link Portal But for students in India, Egypt, Ghana South Africa, United Arab Emirates and Nigeria apply with the following links below:
- For Ghana Applicants – Click Here to Apply Online
- For Nigeria Applicants – Click Here to Apply Online
- For India Applicants – Click Here to Apply Online
- For Egypt Applicants – Click Here to Apply Online
- For South Africa Applicants – Click Here to Apply Online
- For United Arab Emirates Applicants – Click Here to Apply Online
Please note the following:
The embassy does not charge any fees to apply for scholarships
You will have to apply to an institution in the USA for a study degree as part of the application process.
We thought you should also know about