2020/2021 Uniport Post UTME Form and registration is out – The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise registration portal, form and application will commence the July, 2020. If you chose uniport as first choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination then you are eligible for 2020 uniport post utme registration
UNIPORT POST UTME CUT OFF MARK: 180 NOTE- The Examination dates for the different faculty/college are slated soon. Due to the covid-19, the management before the closing date of the post utme registration form will announce if it’s going to be an online test of if it will be in conducted in the school premises. All candidates are advised get prepared for the uniport post utme 2020/2021
Uniport Registration Commencement Date: Monday, 27th July, 2020. The date might be changed due to the current situation of the country. If there is any alteration in the date, we will update it immediately.
Note- candidates should be 16 years of age before October 2020
How to Register For Uniport Post UTME 2020/2021
- Click https://uniport.edu.ng/
- Make payment ONLINE or Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform
ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA, UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Closing Date of Uniport Post UTME Registration 2020/2021
application deadline is on 28th August, 2020
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here