Ebonyi State University Post UTME 2021/2022 and how to register – This is to inform all candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and other candidates who are willing to change to Ebonyi State University (EBSU), that EBSU 2021/2022 Post UTME online screening form is out.
In line with the above, candidates are advised to complete the Post UTME Form with full details of their credentials between 9th and 30th
The above is for the information of all concerned.
How to Register EBSU Post UTME 2021/2022
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME Registration Portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice, then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category, either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
We thought you should also know about