This is to inform the general public that the University of Agriculture and Environmental Science (UAES), Imo State is currently recruiting and has as about 30 job opportunities for academic and non-academic Staffs
Interested and qualified applicants can now choose a job category and submit their applications and credentials as listed below.
University of Agriculture and Environmental Science (UAES) Job Vacancies 2020
- Laboratory Technologist / Laboratory Scientist
- Library Officer
- Graduate / Research Assistant
- Lecturer II
- Lecturer I
- Senior Lecturer
- Confidential Secretary to Principal Officer
- Senior Accountant
- Principal Accountant
- Assistant Lecturer / Instructor
- University Librarian
- Assistant Registrar (for Council Matters, Senate, Personnel / HR, Admissions and Exams & Records)
- Higher Library Officer
- Deputy Bursar
- Deputy Librarian
- Deputy Director of Physical Planning & Works
- Internal Auditor
- Director of Medical Services
- Deputy Registrar
- Director of Works and Maintenance Services
- University Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Technology Innovation Officer (CTIO)
- Director of University Public Relations
- Director of Physical Planning and Development
- Associate Professor
- Director of University Relations & International Cooperation
- Vice Chancellor
- University Bursar
UAES Recruitment 2020 Application Requirements
- Curriculum Vitae – Must contain Referees Number and email address
- Application letter – Must be addressed to;
University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Umuagwo, Imo State.
- Active Email
- Active Phone Number
How to Apply for UAES Recruitment 2020
To apply for UAES Massive Job Recruitment, visit: www.uaes.edu.ng
Note, on application,
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Chinedu Leo Graduate / Research Assistant).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or Zoom Ids.
UAES Recruitment 2020 Closing Date
All applications are to be submitted on or before 26th October, 2020.
We thought you should also know about