The Federal Government of Nigeria has released N75billion as grant and payroll support for both individuals & MSMEs to apply called FG MSMES Survival Fund application 2020
If you are employed or self-employed, and you need finance to start up a business or expand your business, then hurry now and apply of the Federal Government Survival Fund Grant 2020 today.
Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP) – MSMES Survival Fund Registration 2020 –
The Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan (NESP) has launched the N75 Billion MSMES Survival Fund Registration 2020 for all interested Nigerians to submission of online application
The survival fund is a conditional grant to support vulnerable Micro and Small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and safeguard jobs in MSMEs from the shock of the COVID- 19 pandemic.
Federal Government ‘Survival Fund’ for medium and small scale businesses Registration Portal is now open for interested and qualified entrepreneurs to apply.
Nigerians interested in the Payroll Support scheme are to note that the site for registration will be open from 10 pm Monday, September 21, 2020
Survival Fund Registration 2020 Eligibility/Requirements
For employers of MSMEs
- All the beneficiaries companies must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Must have staff capacity of not less than 3 persons,
- All the eligible enterprises must be owned by a Nigerian and located in Nigeria.
- Must have BVN.
Self-Employed Individuals in the following categories
- Service Providers in the transportation sector, i.e bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride share drivers (Uber, Bolt. etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans: Electricians, Plumbers, etc.
Also Read – FUTO 41 Academic Staff Recruitment 2020
How to Register for N75billion MSMES Survival Fund 2020
All those interested in benefiting from the survival fund must take note of the schedule above and also log on to http://www.survivalfund.ng or survivalfund.gov.ng to register for the payroll support initiative.
Survival Fund Registration Closing date
All registration will continue till Thursday 15 October, 2020 (first batch), and from 4th December, 2020 for Second Batch
Important Read – Self-Certification Form 2020/2021
MSMES Survival Fund Registration Schedule/Timetable 2020
- Registration for Payroll Support will start with educational institutions on Monday and will be followed with businesses in the hospitality industry on Friday, September 25 beginning from 12 A.M.
- The portal will also be open to other categories of small businesses from 12 AM., on Monday, September 28, 2020
We thought you should also know about