We need people with passion. People who want to make the future by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. Whether you are interested in a Technical, Corporate or Commercial role, we can provide you with the experience and training you’ll need to become a future leader of our business.
Shell Graduate Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is designed to give students and graduates like you a real role in our business. Our graduate programme enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Two job rotations in your chosen business area lasting 18 months each
What we look for in Shell?
We are looking for ambitious students in their final year of study or those who have recently graduated, to help us tackle the energy challenge. As part of our process to identify remarkable individuals, we use a competency-based assessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement and Relationships (CAR).
- Capacity: We’re looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
- Achievement: We want driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
- Relationship: We’re searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Programme 2019/2020
Interested and Qualified candidates Click Here to Apply Online
Candidates will be asked to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form.
You will be matched into a particular role based on your skills. We review applications and fill positions on a rolling basis, therefore, we may close particular business areas once they are filled.
To review the availability of the business areas within Shell, please visit the Role Availability page prior to submitting your application.
Shell Application Closing Date:
20th December, 2019.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.