The Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC recruitment 2019 is on, interested and qualified applicant can now register and apply for the 2019 FCSC job recruitment.
Detailed information on FCSC recruitment application procedures, what you should know and guidelines are all listed in the post below.
FCSC is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
About Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)
- 1 About Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)
- 2 Requirements for FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020
- 3 Qualifications for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- 4 How to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- 5 Closing Date for Federal Civil Service (FCSC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- 6 To get more Updates
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
Requirements for FCSC Recruitment 2019/2020
The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
Qualifications for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must possess a second class degree (2nd Class Degree) from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Age: 20 to 35 for Officers and 18 to 35 for Other Ranks
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
How to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Closing Date for Federal Civil Service (FCSC) Recruitment 2019/2020
Application Deadline is 24th May, 2019
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here