MTN Graduate Sales Rep Recruitment 2019– MTN Nigeria is currently recruiting for interested and qualified candidates to the MTN Graduate recruitment 2019 for Sales Representative.
You would like to work for a telecommunication company this is your opportunity to do so. See full details of the job below.
Location: Oyibo-Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Monitor and report back on network quality and other sales impacting indices in territory covered
- Ensure call cycle time of 8-10 visit a day per territory or as business requires
- Identify, classify and support all players in channels of distribution and ensure weekly / monthly database update.
- To manage and develop trade infrastructure and the channels of distribution especially retailers to ensure MTN dominance at retail in the assigned territory.
- Confirm that sub dealers and dealer branches are contacted and stock receipt / movement verified.
- Provide informal training in shops on products, services and promotions being run by marketing, channel or region and on the spot training/coaching of all visited outlets in territory ( 100% of all visited outlets in call cycle)
- Manage events and promos, generate sub-dealer specific promo specification and perform post-promo evaluation
- Provide weekly/monthly sales activity report, market intelligence report and initial report to field service engineers on state of network in territory
- Tool of trade vehicle provide
- May be required to work extended hours / weekends
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- A valid drivers license (extensive local travel)
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open plan office.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND Or BArch.
All interested and qualified HND or University graduates can apply for any of the positions and many more using the link provided here.
Click MTN JOB PORTAL to apply
MTN Recruitment 2019 Application Closing Date
22nd of July, 2019
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here