Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for interested applicants to apply for the Saipem Recruitment for 2 job vacancies 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Project Management Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Assist the Project Manager in planning, coordinating and controlling the execution of the project in accordance with Client requirements and objectives, within time and cost constraints and in observance of HSE and Quality procedures and practices.
- Assist the Project Manager during project activity planning, e.g. in the preparation of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and other project procedures and plans
- Assist in the definition of the resource allocation and in the assessment of the man-hours required in order to prepare/ update the Project Mobilization Plan (PMP)
- Coordinate specific activities, related, but not limited, to project management, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning
- Prepare the Project External Interfaces Management Procedure and identify, categorize and manage the Project External Interfaces
- Prepare the Project Risk Management Plan, manage the risk assessment and risk response activities issuing and quarterly updating the Project Risk Register
- Prepare the Project Spare Parts Procedure and supervise and coordinate the procurement and management process for the Project Two Years Spare Parts
- Prepare the Project Record Books (PRB) Procedure, define the indexes of the PRB, collect the relevant documentation (i.e. Design and Drawing Books, Plant Operating Manuals, Vendor Data Books, Manufacturing Data Books, Plant Inspection Books, Field QA/QC Dossier, Completion Record Books) and delivery the assembled PRB to the Client
- Prepare the Vendor Assistance on Site Procedure, manage the Project Vendor Assistance on-site, from the notification of Vendor intervention until the completion of the Vendor services, monitoring costs, reviewing the schedule of the interventions, reporting periodically the status and criticalities of the activities
- Prepare the Project Guarantee Claims Management Procedure with Vendors and during the guarantee period ensure the fulfilment of the guarantee requirements by Vendor. Prepare the Project Guarantee Claims Management Procedure with Client and during the guarantee period manage the process of notification, reparation and closure of the guarantee issues raised by Client
- Prepare the Project Back Charge Procedure and support in managing the back charges work process
- Assist in managing change orders and claims and support dispute resolution activities
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent is mandatory, minimum of about 8 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry, and familiarity with Microsoft office packages. Project Management Professional (PMP) is an added advantage.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title 2: Piping and Layout Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform technical tasks assigned by the Piping and Layout Lead, related with design, verification or study activities. Interface with other Project Specialists, Designers and Draftsman.
- Co-ordinate technical activities performed inside or outside Saipem.
- Ensure the Piping and Layout engineering support
- Analyze technical documents (e.g. specifications, calculation notes, drawings) to assess the scope of the studies required and the potential risks
- Estimate quantities or validate estimation done by other specialists of the team
- Check all produced documents (internal or subcontracted) like design reports, technical specifications, drawings under the responsibility.
- Write the Piping and Layout methodologies / Design Premises comprehensive of all necessary data, general and specific design guidelines
- Ensure the achievement of assigned goals and the fulfilment of project quality requirements and contractual obligations
- Analyze project technical documents to validate consistency between the budget, resources and means allocated for the work completion and the targets to be met
- Define and follow-up the planning of resources mobilization
- Monitor and report actual progress including 3D / check for Discipline activities, including control of man-hours and delivered documents
- Control the input data for team activities and check/review all documents issued by the team
- Provide technical support to Project group
- Provide technical support to Procurement, Subcontracting and Construction activities included in the scope of work
- Inform on a permanent basis the Project Piping and Layout leader of any foreseen technical or financial or delay risk
- Feed the Piping and Layout Department improvement system by reverting the lessons learned during the project
- Participate in test circuit verification
- Participate in field engineering during construction activities
- Assist, when necessary, engineering adjustment on site
- Material management at the site.
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent is mandatory, minimum of about 8 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry, COREN certification, and familiarity with Microsoft office packages, AUTO CAD, as well as Navies works or Smartplant Review tool.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here