Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is currently recruiting for interested and qualified applicants who are looking for ways to join the shell petroleum development company Nigeria.
About Shell Graduate Programme Application
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Job Rotations in different businesses
SPDC Application Qualifications and Requirements
Graduate Trainees who:
- Completed their undergraduate degree not earlier than 2016
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme with proof of discharge certificate
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements will be automatically rejected.
Approved Courses of Study
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Structural Engineering
Steps on How to Apply for Shell Ongoing Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested and qualified candidates
as explained above can proceed to apply online using the link provided below Click here to apply
- Candidates will be asked to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form. You will be matched into a particular role based on your skills. Whilst you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position If you are interested in a specific role, you can express interest within your cover letter.
- We review applications and fill roles on a rolling basis, therefore, we may close particular business areas once they are filled.
SPDC Recruitment 2019 Closing Date
The application deadline is 21st July, 2019.