Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Programme/Recruitment 2019 – We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers.
About Guaranty Trust Guaranty Trust Bank
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
GTBank is currently recruiting for interested applicants into the below position:
Title: OND Internship Programme 2019
Job Type: OND Internship
Duration: 12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organizations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
How to apply for GTBank OND Internship Programme 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click here to apply online
Applicants are required to get a guarantors form, kindly Click Here to Download Guarantor’s Form (PDF)
Application Closing Date
Interested candidates are to apply for the internship programme on or before the 18th July, 2019.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here