KPMG Recruitment 2019/2020– Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
All you need to apply for the KPMG graduate trainee recruitment is all contained in this post
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
KPMG Recruitment Eligibility and Qualification 2019/2020
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) — for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to apply for KPMG Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified applicants should click here www.home.kpmg/ng/en/home/careers/graduates.html
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To get more Updates on NYSC 2019
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here