NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Did you apply for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan? Have you received a congratulatory message from NMFB (NYIF official)? Do you want to download the NYIF loan List of shortlisted candidates?
NYIF List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 is out
Have you been shortlisted for the NYIF loan? Do you want to know your NYIF Loan application status?
How do I log into NYIF portal to Check my Loan?
All you need to do is to visit the portal www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng. Once the portal has opened, you simply sign up or register if you have not registered before, but if you have click on LOAN APPLICATION.
How do I find the list of shortlisted candidates for NYIF?
Finding the NYIF shortlisted candidate’s list is very simple as we have given a clear guide on how to do so.
NYIF Loan Invitation Message to all Successfully Shortlisted Candidates
To all successful applicants of the NYIF loan, an SMS will be sent to you from NMFB “Dear Applicant, you have been pre-qualified for the NYIF loan Programme, Kindly click on this link to apply https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
I did not receive any message from NYIF what should I do?
Once you have received the above message or you are yet to receive the message, kindly follow the instructions below
How to Check NYIF Loan List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- Visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
- Input your BVN
- Click on Validate BVN
- A page will display, for you to input a PASSWORD (ensure you can remember the password for further use)
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email to activate your account
- Then login and complete your application.
How do I check my NYIF loan Status?
Steps On How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- Step one is to log in to your account through nyif online portal.
- Input your usernames and password.
- Scroll down and click on 2020 NYIF beneficiaries.
- Download the nyif pdf file for 2020.
- Search for your names.
We thought you should also know about