This is Npower current and most recent update as regard to the 2017 Npower physcial verification date, venue,all the required documents for the verification exercise are all listed in this post.
The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
Now you are aware that the Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 4th to end Friday, December 15th, 2017 across country.
In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note of, is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.
Additional information to note
- Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat. That is the Local Government Area Secretariat of the address you filled during the online registration. If it is No. 76 adewayo street Ikeja Lagos, go to the Ikeja LGA Secretariat for your verification.
- You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
- Follow all instructions at verification the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
- Everything stated here apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
- Follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper verification
N-Power physical verification required documents
Now that you are been pre-selected, here is what you need for the physical verification exercise
Documents that shows your date of birth:
brith certificate, baptismal card, affidavit of age declaration,
vaild photo ID e.g national ID, Bio data page of your international passport, voters card.
Proof of address of residence:
National ID, Utility Bill example PHCN, water bill, waste bill etc or voters card or general knowledge of local area
Document that shows your academic qualification:
Bachelor’s degree, statement of result, transcript,
OND certificate, statement of result, transcript,
HND certificate, statement of result, transcript,
NCE certificate, statement of result, transcript
The certificate that corresponds with qualification specified in the application
- NYSC certificate of discharge
- NYSC exemption letter
If you have any questions, feel free to drop it on the comment box below or you join the discussion on our Facebook page.
For more updates on 2017 NPOWER, kindly subscribe to our site to receive instant notification once a new NPOWER update comes in. Subscribtion is FREE Also like our Facebook page