GIFMIS and Npower Beneficiaries Payment 2020 – As a community, we have walked and worked together since the beginning. We are asking that you trust us now that behind the scenes, the new parent ministry is working hard to ensure these delays stop.
Good question. All beneficiaries have now been moved to the GIFMIS platform and this requires a few more processes.
The delay in payment of the Npower Agro, Npower Build, Npower Teach, Npower Tech is as a result of the movement of Npower beneficiaries to the GIFMIS.
For how long will you keep calling it a new ministry, when everywhere is been digitized with nominal and payroll.
What is GIFMIS?
Government Integrated Financial Management Information System (GIFMIS) is an I.T based system for budget management and accounting that is being implemented by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve Public Expenditure Management processes, enhance greater accountability and transparency across Ministries and Agencies. GIFMIS is designed to make use of modern information and communication technologies to help the Government of Nigeria to plan and use its financial resources more efficiently and effectively.
GIFMIS will cover the entire financial management cycle including:
- Budget preparation and execution
- Treasury management and reporting
- General ledger and financial reporting
- Procurement, including Commitments, purchase orders, Maintenance of a central supplier register and Support for e-procurement
- Receipting, Accounts Receivable and Revenue Management
- Payments and Accounts Payable
- Inventory and Stock Control
- Fixed Asset Management
- Project accounting
So if you have observed a delay in you payment, be patient and do not panic as the process of moving your payment to GIFMIS will soon be completed.
All npower beneficiaries are advised to keep checking their NPVN portal regularly for updates and ensure that their details in their NPVN dashboard are correct and up to date via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng.
More information about the GIFMIS and Npower payment will be updated here
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here