Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2020 Application Form is online. Do you have any interest of working in the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control in the pandemic era in the nation? Hurry now to begin your application for the job vacancy in NCDC 2020
What do you know about NCDC- The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is the country’s national public health institute, with the mandate to lead the preparedness, detection and response to infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies.
The first formal step to establish the NCDC took place in 2011 when some departments in the Ministry of Health, including the Epidemiology Division, the Avian Influenza Project and its laboratories; and the Nigeria Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Programme (NFELTP) were moved to form the nucleus of the agency. The Bill for an Act to establish NCDC was signed into law in November 2018, by President Muhammadu Buhari.
The mission for the NCDC (2017-2021) is ‘To protect the health of Nigerians through evidence based prevention, integrated disease surveillance and response activities, using a one health approach, guided by research and led by a skilled workforce’.
The core functions of NCDC include:
- Prevent, detect, and control diseases of public health importance.
- Coordinate surveillance systems to collect, analyse and interpret data on diseases of public health importance.
- Support States in responding to small outbreaks, and lead the response to large disease outbreaks.
- Develop and maintain a network of reference and specialized laboratories.
- Conduct, collate, synthesize and disseminate public health research to inform policy.
- Lead Nigeria’s engagement with the international community on diseases of public health relevance
Qualifications/Requirements for NCDC Recruitment 2020
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and have a valid means of identification such as government issued ID cards
- Academic qualifications: Degree certificate (First degree or Higher qualification)
- Certificate of origin and Birth certificate
- Application Curriculum Vitae and letter
- Passport photograph
- Reference or recommendation Letter
- NYSC discharge or letter of exemption
- Other supporting documents
How to Apply/Register for Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2020/2021
To begin your online application, Click here: ncdc.gov.ng
Application Form closing date for NCDC Recruitment
Not specified yet
To get more Update
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here