Total/NNPC Master’s Scholarship 2021/2022 – TOTAL welcomes applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the NNPC/TOTAL INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022
NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 Eligible Courses
Annually, TOTAL in collaboration with NNPC and its corporate partners select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars to Master’s Degree programs in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance and Law, in top universities in France.
This Award Is Full Board.
NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 Application Requirement
- Interested applicants, who must be less than 35 years of age
- Must have obtained a university degree (minimum second class upper division)
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme
How to Apply for NNPC/Total International Master’s Scholarship 2021
Applicants who meet the above eligibility should visit our website www.careers.total.com for detailed information.
Tips for completing your application at careers.total.com
- If the page defaults in French, click on English at the top of the page
- Click on Apply to Total and navigate to Our Offers
- Click on Advanced Search and in the Country text box, type Nigeria
- In the Functional Discipline option, select Research Innovation & Development, then click Search to display the advertised scholarship program in Nigeria
- Next, click on the Total International Scholarship to view details of the application and complete the application form by clicking on Apply to Job.
You be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory. It is also compulsory to attach your CV where required.
Your CV must include the following details:
- Surname, first name and other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Email address. Please Note: All communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Tertiary education: institution, degree and class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
NNPC/Total Master’s Scholarship Application Closing Date 2021
The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All applications must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted
- Total does not take responsibility for any careers/job/training vacancies placed outside the Total careers website: careers.total.com
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here