NNPC/NAOC/OANDO scholarship 2018- The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC), NNPC and OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2018 Session undergraduate Scholarship Scheme. See the application details below
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2017/2018 academic session)
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Also Read- How to get a scholarship while in school
Document required for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO scholarship 2018 application
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
How to apply for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA
The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
SCREENING TEST FOR NNPC/NAOC/OANDO:
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June, 2018.