Kano State Government Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019- Kano State government has approved the recruitment of 1,196 female teachers with the National Certificate of Education, NCE, across the state. The state Commissioner for Information, Youth and Culture, Muhammad Garba, on Friday while briefing newsmen in Kano state.
The commissioner directed the Local Government Education Authority, LGEA, to prepare appointment letters for the successful candidates and insert their names in the payroll of the State Basic Education Board, SBEB.
According to him, “N450 million has also been approved for capacity building and training of 500 Mathematics and science teachers by the National Teachers Institute, NTI.
“These are part of efforts of the state government to improve the quality of education and ensure that the state takes the lead, as well as empower women through the provision of employment in the educational sector.”
Interested applicants can now apply for the 2018 Kano State Government Teachers Recruitment
Requirements for Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2018
- 0.1 Requirements for Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2018
- 0.2 How to apply for Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2018
- 0.3 Closing Date for Kano State Government Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019
- 1 Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019- 1,196 Teachers to be recruited – Apply now
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Must have at least five credit in olevel (English language and mathematics are mandatory).
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be willing to adapt to the school management rules and regulations
- As a Teacher, you are not allowed to brutalize any school child due to act of hate
- Some schools require it’s applicants to have a certified degree in any reaching subject. This means that, you may be needing college of education certificate or its university equivalent.
- A computer literacy will be an added Advantage for interested applicants
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification in any of these National voters card, NIMS card, Driving license or international passport.
How to apply for Kano State Teachers Recruitment 2018
All application should be sent to Kano State Ministry of Education
Also visit www.kanostate.gov.ng/
Note– Kano state educated women have more advantage of applying these vacancies.
Successful candidates will deployed to all State own Primary and Secondary Schools.
Closing Date for Kano State Government Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019
No closing date yet