The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic application portal is still open.
The NIRSAL Microfinance bank Loan application/registration 2021 portal is now open for household, micro enterprises and SMEs business owners to expand their business.
nmfb.com.ng is the official application link and portal for the application of CBN N50Billion Covid-19 Support loan.
nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/to apply – get Access up to N25 Million Targeted Credit Facility for COVID-19 today and expand your business.
Registration portal for nmfb.com.ng for CBN Covid-19 Loan
All application for the NIRSAL loan by CBN for COvid-19 loan is to be carried out only on the official registration portal: http://nmfbng-website.azurewebsites.net/covid-19-support/
NMFB COVID 19 Loan Registration 2021 Eligibility
- Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Micro enterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
NMFB CBN Covid-19 Loan Application Guideline 2021
It is advised that you read the application guidelines/procedures of your category before you begin your online application.
For household applicants – click here
For Micro enterprises applicants – click here
For SMEs applicants – click here
How to Apply for CBN NMFB NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021
Registrations for interested and qualified applicants are to be carried out in the official registration portal of the NIRSAL- http://nmfbng-website.azurewebsites.net/covid-19-support/
STEP 1: Submit an Application: The process is easy. You can begin on your phone, your tablet or your laptop.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
STEP 2: Approval: We review your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
STEP 3: Disbursement: CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
If you have applied before, CLICK HERE to view your status.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here