ng-cares intervention Programme 2021/2022 – Have you heard about the NG Cares Stimulus Program? The opportunity for you to benefit from the Federal Government of Nigeria and grow your business or SMEs is here hurry now and apply.
What is NG CARES?
The Nigeria covid-19 recovery and economic stimulus (NG-CARES) programme is an intervention that is designed to restore the livelihoods of poor and vulnerable Citizens, maintaining food security, and facilitating recovery of micro, small and medium business.
Also, NG CARES stands for National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES).
The NG CARES is the federal government initiative with support from the World Bank to mitigate the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Importance of NG CARES Stimulus Programme?
The National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will assist vulnerable Nigerians who were hit by the pandemic.
It is a multi-sectoral programme designed to provide immediate emergency relief to vulnerable and poor Nigerians, smallholder farmers, and small and medium enterprises that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic using the World Bank grant of $750m over a period of two years which is from 2021 2023″.
Each state will receive the sum of $20 million dollars over a period of two years while the FCT will get $15 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from June 30, 2021.
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- Micro businesses (3 – 9 employees)
- Small businesses (10 – 50 employees)
NG Cares Stimulus Programme Application Requirement
- Means of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
- Residence: a proof of Utility Bills, Voters Card
- Means to identify your age
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout and duly stamped by the Bank
- Proof of business operations details like Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.
- CAC Registration Documents
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
How To Apply For NG-CARES Stimulus Programme 2021
All interested applicants can apply OFFLINE through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration form.
For more information and ONLINE registration visit the World Bank stimulus project page: https://projects.worldbank.org/
To get more updates