JAMB Result Upload 2021/2022– This is to inform all JAMB candidates that JAMB portal for uploading of O’level Result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc) is now open. All JAMB UTME candidates are advised to upload their result on their JAMB profile /dashboard.
CLICK HERE – How to check if you have uploaded your O’level/SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result on jamb Portal/CAPS Successfully
Many students do ask question as regards to the JAMB O’level result uploading, question like;
- 2021/2022 awaiting result update and uploading
- 2021/2022 Awaiting Olevel result upload
- Closing date for Jamb uploading of result
- Deadline for uploading of WAEC/NECO result on JAMB portal
- Guide on how to upload o’level result online
- How to edit jamb profile and upload awaiting result
- How to upload awaiting result online
- How to upload my awaiting result
- How to upload o’level result after jamb registration 2021/2022
- How to upload o’level result on jamb website
- Jamb uploading of result closing date 2021
- Step by step on how to upload jamb result
- Upload WAEC/NECO result to jamb portal 2021/2022
- When is the deadline for Jamb uploading of result
This post will clearly explain questions asked by some JAMB UTME candidate.
The uploading of the Olevel result is applicable to all candidates who were able and unable to upload their result during the JAMB online registration or are making use of AWAITING Olevel result.
Advise/notice- If you successfully uploaded your O’Level result during your JAMB online registration, we advise you do re-uploading or you re-upload of your result to be on a safer side.
If you have not uploaded your result, you are by this notice advised to do so before the POST UTME of all tertiary institution commences. JAMB has said for admission to be offered to candidates, each candidate must first upload his/her Olevel result on JAMB server or Profile, else admission will not be given to such candidate despite your JAMB UTME or Post UTME score.
The Uploading and Re-Uploading process is also the same for candidates using two sittings O’Level result, but you need to indicate that you are using two (2) sittings.
How to Upload your O’Level Result on JAMB Server or your JAMB Profile 2021/2022
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NEBTEB etc) as well as the email address you used during the online registration
- Also you JAMB profile Code
- Once you get to the CBT centre or JAMB office, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB Portal.
Note: This will attract a fee. The process is also the same for those using two sittings.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here