JAMB SSCE Result Upload Checker 2021/2022 – This article is to give you update on how to check if you have uploaded result on jamb caps or jamb portal. many candidates are scared and want to know if you have successfully uploaded your WAEC, NECO OR NEBTEB result on jamb portal/profile.
Please ensure you read this post and share to others to save others time, money.
who is eligible to for upload or re-upload waec, neco, nabteb (SSCE) result on jamb portal 2021/2022
Candidates who did not upload their results during the jamb online registration 2021/2022
Candidates who are using awaiting o’level/ssce result during jamb registration
Candidates who are not sure of their result uploading online/jamb portal or who have corrections to make on their jamb result upload 2021
How to upload my olevel/ssce/waec/neco/nabteb result on jamb portal 2021/2022 – Click Here
- A copy of your olevel result
- Your jamb profile code
- And cash not more than #1,000
Check if you have successfully uploaded your WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Result on Jamb Portal/JAMB CAPS 2021
If you have doubt or you are not sure about your jamb 2021 olevel result upload, don’t panic and don’t was your resources/energy/time. Kindly follow the below steps
- Login to your jamb portal via www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility..
- Enter you email address and jamb password, then login
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
- Click on “Access my CAPS”
- Then click on my “O’level” on the left hand side of your screen if you are using a laptop
- If you have successfully uploaded your o’level result, the full list of your o’level result will display with your subjects, grades, year of exam, type of exam and examination number
If you don’t see your result on the jamb caps portal, please go and re-upload your documents immediately.