Steps to resolve JAMB LOGIN ISSUES, Retrieve, recover or reset Jamb login password – This article is to give you guidelines on how to create profile, login and retrieve or recover JAMB password and resolve other issues in JAMB portal.
I know most of you must have been having issues login in to your JAMB PORTAL/PROFILE. Stress yourself no more as the solution is here.
There are possible ways through which you can retrieve, reset or recover your password to log in to your JAMB PORTAL/PROFILE.
- JAMB CAPS 2021: How to Check Admission List on CAPS – Spark Gist
- Jamb Result Uploading 2021/2022
- How to Upload your Olevel Result (SSCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) on Jamb Caps portal
- JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 for all Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education for Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Jamb Approved cut off mark 2021 for institution is finally out- You won’t believe cut off for Universities Check Here
You can do well to also assist your friends who may have the same issue.
The post below will help you understand the simple steps to retrieve your forgotten password and login successfully in your portal.
- Click on jamb.gov.ng/efacility/login
- Put in your correct Email address and your Password
- Click login
Steps on How To Retrieve/Reset Jamb Portal Login Details
- Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Scroll down and click on “CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ”.
- When the next page is opened, input your Email Address and Date of Birth.
- Click on “GET PASSWORD RESET LINK”
If you entered your details correctly, proceed to the following
- Login to your email address.
- Click on “Reset my Password “.
- A page with a “CREATE NEW PASSWORD ” will appear.
- Enter your new Password and click “Change Password”.
We thought you should also know about
To get more updates