GIFMIS 2020 New Npower Payment Platform – As a means to reduce the delay in payment of Npower beneficiaries’ stipend/salary, the Npower financial officials have created new platform or system of payment that will reduce the delay in payment called the GIFMIS – Government Integrated Financial Management Information System.
GIFMIS, is actually the reason for the delay in payment of Npower salary or stipend, all delay were as a result of the movement of Npower beneficiaries payment delays to the platform, GIFMIS.
This new GIFMIS payment platform will reduce the complaints in payment and receiving of payment faster by N-Agro, N-Build, N-Teach, N-Tech, N-Health, N-Software, N-Hardware, N-Knowledge beneficiaries.
If you have experienced delay in your payment, its won’t last longer again because the new platform by FG/Npower officials called GIFMIS is her to bridge that gap and make sure that you receive your Npower monthly stipend/salary payment in the stipulated time.
I will like to know the meaning of Government Integrated Financial Management Information System (GIFMIS)
GIFMIS is an I.T based system for budget management and accounting that is being implemented by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve Public Expenditure Management processes, enhance greater accountability and transparency across Ministries and Agencies. GIFMIS is designed to make use of modern information and communication technologies to help the Government of Nigeria to plan and use its financial resources more efficiently and effectively.
What are the roles GIFMIS will play?
- Budget preparation and execution
- Treasury management and reporting
- General ledger and financial reporting
- Procurement, including Commitments, purchase orders, Maintenance of a central supplier register and Support for e-procurement
- Receipting, Accounts Receivable and Revenue Management
- Payments and Accounts Payable
- Inventory and Stock Control
- Fixed Asset Management
- Project accounting
To know more about GIFMIS, you can visit the official gifmis portal to learn about the payment transfer via http://gifmis.gov.ng/gifmis/
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here