FFS Recruitment 2021 – Good news to Nigerians, the Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment portal 2021 is now open. FFS now accepts application from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2021/2022 Federal Fire Service Recruitment to fill in the following vacancies/ positions below:
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- 0.1 CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- 0.2 CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- 0.3 CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- 1 Requirements for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2021/2022
- 2 How to apply for federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2021/2022
- 3 Important notice to all applicants
- 4 Closing date
- 5 To get more Updates
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]: Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 87 for men;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Computer literacy will be of added
How to apply for federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Interested and qualified applicants should click www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to register using www.cdfipb.careers to fill and submit their online application form .
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to register using www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
Important notice to all applicants
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during
- Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification
Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here