FFS Recruitment 2020 – Good news to Nigerians, the Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment portal 2020 is now open. FFS now accepts application from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2020/2021 Federal Fire Service Recruitment to fill in the following vacancies/ positions below:
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- 0.1 CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- 0.2 CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- 0.3 CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- 1 Requirements for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2 How to apply for federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- 3 Important notice to all applicants
- 4 Closing date
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]: Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 87 for men;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Computer literacy will be of added
How to apply for federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interested and qualified applicants should click www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to register using www.cdfipb.careers to fill and submit their online application form .
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to register using www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
Important notice to all applicants
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during
- Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification
Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication