This is to inform the general public of Eni Scholarship to Study the University of Oxford, UK application form and portal is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Eni is an international integrated Energy Company and they are in partnership with St. Anthony’s College, University of Oxford. All that wants to study abroad, can apply for this scholarship as it is fully funded by Eni.
Eni Scholarship Eligibility 2021/2022
The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements. See the University’s course guide for more information.
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Benefit of Eni Scholarship 2021/2022
- 100% of fees, and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
How to Apply/Register for Eni Scholarship 2021/2022
In order to be considered for the scholarship, please follow these three steps:
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (8th or 22nd January 2021 depending on the programme applied to – check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the final completion date (2nd March 2021). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
Please note that incomplete and ineligible applications will not be considered for an Eni Scholarship.
Eni Scholarship Closing Date 2021/2022
Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form which is available at the bottom of this page The deadline for submission of the form is 5pm, UK time, on 2nd March 2021.
We thought you should also know about