Did you apply for the 2019/2020 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment? Have you tried checking your application status? Do you know that the second phase of the Civil defence recruitment currently on going and will end soon?
This is to inform the general public that the NSCDC second phase for document upload for all successfully shortlisted candidates portal is open.
Read – NSCDC Recruitment Shortlist and CBT Exam Date 2020 is finally out – Print Your Invitation Letter Here
The Civil defence recruitment board has advised all who applied for her recruitment last year to login their dashboard to update and upload their document for the 2nd stage of the recruitment.
According to the board, having screened out under-height and overage candidates and those that did not qualify for the recruitment, the remaining successful candidates are to update their details on the NSCDC website.
On this note, you are to upload the below documents
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year you got the certificate
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year you got the certificate
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- NECO Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- GCE Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
You are to upload correct and valid documents, as any false details leads to disqualification from the recruitment.
Civil Defence Recruitment Document Upload Closing Date 2020
Successful candidates are to upload and update their registration account on or before 19th March, 2020.
How to Update your Civil Defence Recruitment Document Upload 2019/2020 for Second Phase Application
To update your CDFIPB Application Status, CLICK HERE: www.cdfipb.careers
Important Notice to all Candidates: Applicants are advised to deactivate Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s), this can hinder means of communication between candidates and recruitment board.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here