Procedures for PQE and TRCN Registration 2020/2021 – Teachers seeking to enroll for the Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE), are to complete the registration forms obtainable from State offices nationwide. Completed registration forms must be returned with evidence of payment of examination fees payable according to categories thus;
TRCN Registration Category
- Category ‘A’ (Ph.D holders in Education or with Education qualification) : N5,000
- Category ‘B’ (Masters in Education or Masters in other fields with Education qualification) : N4,000
- Category ‘C’ (Degree in Education or Degree in other fields with Education qualification) : N3,500
- Category ‘D’ (NCE ) : N3,000
Note: (i) That the exam fee does not cover cost for Registration. Candidate who passed the examination will still pay registration fee for eventual registration as professional teachers.
(ii) On the remitta portal candidate are to click on “PQE application fee”
TRCN Registration 2020 Procedures
- 2 recent passports,
- Photocopies each of Certificate,
- Birth certificate/Affidavit,
- State/LGA of Origin certificate and
- SSCE/NECO cert
How to Begin TRCN 2020 Registration
- Choose any of the category listed above and
- Visit the TRCN website @ trcn.gov.ng to generate a RRR (TSA) remitta with your correct full name, active email address and phone number.
- Make your payment online or at the bank.
- Print/get a confirmation slip ( proof of payment from the bank or online or email)
- Proceed now to TRCN OFFICE with: Credentials photocopies, 2 passports and bank teller of payment printout.
TRCN 2020 Examination Date and Venue Nationwide
Examination Venue and Date Will Be Communicated To Candidates
For Successful candidates TRCN Examination
Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE) Successful candidate are to visit any of our state Office close to you with your teller/invoice and you will be issued a cash collection receipt to enable you process your registration.
|QUALIFICATION||CATEGORY||COST OF REGISTRATION (NAIRA)||ANNUAL DUES|
|Ph.D in Education or|
Ph.D in other field +
NCE, PDE, PGDE
|M.Ed/MSc (Ed) or|
Masters in other field
+ NCE, PDE or PGDE
|B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed or|
Degree in other field +
NCE, PDE or PGDE
Letter of Professional Standing – N40,000
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here