INEC Recruitment 2020/2021- Application Form is Open for Registration – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels 07 and 08 in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the Country and experienced Professionals on Grade Levels 09 – 14.
INEC Recruitment 2020 Categories
- Professionals/Experienced hires – Grade Levels 09 -14.
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS BY CATEGORIES
PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES – GRADE LEVELS 09 – 14: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Master’s degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 08: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC, Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 07: Applicants must possess: National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
In addition, an applicant MUST: –
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
How to Apply for INEC Job Recruitment 2020
All applications are to be made online. Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the INEC Portal www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here