The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board wishes to draw the attention of the General Public and all our applicants with respect to the recruitment lists currently making rounds in the social media, and to state categorically that the list is a HOAX.
It is pertinent to reaffirm that all recruitment processes in our Services go through due diligence and reflect federal character and as such, we enlist the participation of Federal Character Commission and other State actors as observers. Our successful applicants are contacted directly and they enjoy portal services and Short Message Services (SMS), while our venues are formal and always in the open.
Meanwhile, you can read latest News below:
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply Here
- COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan Registration Portal 2021
- NMFB Loan Registration 2021
- Federal Government AFJP Farmers Grants 2021/2022
- NPower Stipend News 2021
- NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form Portal
- Npower Registration 2022
- NPower Recruitment Shortlist
- Npower Portal Login of shortlisted candidates
- Npower Batch C list of shortlisted candidates
- NPower Test
- NG CARES Covid-19 Loan /Grant 2021
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021
Those perpetuating this heinous act are criminal elements whose intent is to create discord and defraud unsuspecting members of the public. Efforts are being intensified to bring these unscrupulous elements to justice.
The public is hereby advised to disregard all nature of publications in this manner and to, if need be, contact the Public Relations Officers of the Services on the mobile phone numbers indicated below:
Federal Fire Service: 08037931000
Nigeria Immigration Service: 07030333322
Nigerian Correctional Service: 08035045730
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps: 08033711199.
To get more updates