UNIPORT Cut off Mark, Post UTME Screening Exercise, Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise Registration, Venue, Date and Time-This is to Inform the general Public that the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME is about to Begin and JAMB Candidates who put UNIPORT as their first choice and met the cut off mark of the Institution should get ready to register for their Post UTME Examination/Admission Screening Exercise 2019/2020.
This article will help direct on the steps to take to successfully register for the Post UTME admission Screening Exercise 2019/2020 examination for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
UNIPORT POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2019
JAMB Candidates whose JAMB Score is 180 and Above is eligible to apply for the 2019/2020 UNIPORT Post UTME as announced by the Board of the University of Port Harcourt
UNIPORT Post UTME 2019/2020 Registration Period
UNIPORTPostUTMEOnline Registration will commence at the ending of July, 2019 and the price for the Post UTME registration is #2000.
Guidelines On How to Register for UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2019/2020
To successfully register for UNIPORT 2019/2020 Post UTME kindly follow the steps below:
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip CLICK HERE
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT POST-UTME/ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2019/2020
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here