Buy University of Calabar (Unical) Post UTME /Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Application form– This is inform the general public and all candidates who chose University of Calabar (Unical) as first choice and scored 160 and above that the 2019 uncial post utme form and direct entry Application form is out.
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from 29th July 2019.
Direct Entry candidates will only be required to register on the portal and provide the information requested for.
How to Buy Unical Post UTME Form 2019 and Registration Procedure
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration will start from Monday, June 17, 2019, when the portal will be open.
Unical Post UTME form 2019/2020 Closing Date
Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, July 17th, 2019.
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- (ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- (iii) Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Thursday, July 04, 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
N.B: University of Calabar (UNICAL) will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Other 2019 Post UTME form that is out
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here