UNIUYO Post UTME form is on. Prospective students can now apply for the 2022/2023 University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
UNIUYO CUT OFF MARK: All JAMB candidate who chose the institution as first choice and score 180 and above.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Also Read- UNIPORT POST UTME IS OUT
How to Register for UNIUYO POST UTME 2022/2023
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals orwww.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your
- Printout the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be
(i) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Also Read- UNIBEN POST UTME FORM IS OUT
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in
- One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Day 1- Agriculture, Basic Medical Sciences, Environmental Studies, Pharmacy, Engineering, Science
Day 2 – Education, Arts, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Law, Clinical Sciences
Day 3 – Spill over – All Faculties
For more information visit our website: http://uniuyo.edu.ng Contact Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875, Bursary: 08175613895, ICT: 08165382618