University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has announced the commencement of sales of their 2018/2019 post utme Admission Screening Exercise form. The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University. SEE MORE DETAILS BELOW
NOTE– The Examination dates for the different faculty/college are slated below. The UNIPORT Post UTME 2018/2019 Exam will be a computer based test.
ONLINE REGISTRATION COMMENCEMENT DATE
Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018
HOW TO REGISTER FOR 2018/2019 UNIPORT POST UTME
Follow The Below Registration Procedure
- Click http://registrationportal.uniport.edu.ng/
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2018 UNIPORT POST-UTME SCREENING
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
- MONDAY, 30TH JULY, 2018: Humanities Law
- TUESDAY, 31ST JULY, 2018: Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
- WEDNESDAY, 1ST AUGUST, 2018: Science Pharmacy
- THURSDAY, 2ND AUGUST, 2018: Nursing Management Sciences
- FRIDAY, 3RD AUGUST, 2018: Engineering Education
- SATURDAY, 4TH AUGUST, 2018: Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/Agriculture/Dentistry