Uniport post utme form 2018 and registration for interested candidate details released- The University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT wishes to invite all candidates who chose the University as their first choice and second choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME and who scored a minimum score of 180 and above to apply for the 2018/2019 PostUTME Screening Exercise.
Guideline for 2018 UNIPORT Post UTME Registration
- Candidates are to visit the UNIPORT post UTME registration portal CLICK HERE
- Input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. Also create an account with them with an email address and phone number.
- Login and Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed below to make payment of N2,000.00 (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test).
LIST OF BANKS FOR PAYMENT
- Access Bank,
- Eco Bank,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- First City Monumental Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc
- U & C Microfinance Bank,
- UBA Group,
- Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an confirmation code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Login again with your UTME Registration Number or phone number or email address and your password and confirm your payment by inputting your confirmation code on the payment slip and print pre-loaded photo card.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
Documents Needed For 2018/2019 UNIPORT Post UTME
(a) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
(b) JAMB Result print out
(c) Original and photocopies of O’Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) for Candidates awaiting results come with your Examination Slips
(d) Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
Instructions to all applicants
- Any CANDIDATES who fail to register within the registration period will not be ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com .
- For further enquiries visit www.uniport.edu.ng
Uniport Post UTME Registration Closing Date.
Uniport Post UTME registration has been scheduled to commence soon. SO keep checking or drop a comment below