UNIPORT 2018 Post UTME Form- University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First or Second choice in the 2018 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 and above, to apply for 2018/2019 UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the 2018/2019 academic session.
Please Note that the 2018 Uniport Post UTME /Admission Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT). In this post, I will break down the registration procedures to make your registration easy and stress free.
How to Register for 2018 Uniport Post UTME /Admission Screening Exercise
2018 UNIPORT POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details with a valid phone number and email address.
- Second Choice candidates to complete an Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) Fidelity Bank Plc, UBA Plc, First Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, FCMB and Uniport-Choba Microfinance Bank.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR 2018/2019 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO)
Important Notice for all candidates
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age and above by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environments.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.