2017 Uniport Post UTME Screening Form – University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First and/or Second choice in the 2017 Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Candidates who chose Geology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance.
Please Note that: The Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test(CBT).
How to Register for Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise
IMPORTANT DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible First Choice candidates to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Second Choice candidates to complete Online Application Form.
- Print slip for payment
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing Fee and Result checking) FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FCMB AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- Obtain an e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 6thSeptember, 2017.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR 2017 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- A clear copy of the photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO)
Important Notice for all candidates
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age and above by October, 2017 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environments.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON MONDAY, 11THSEPTEMBER, 2017.
DAY/DATE OF EXERCISE COLLEGE/FACULTIES/DISCIPLINES
- Thursday, 14thSeptember, 2017 – Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education
- Friday, 15thSeptember, 2017 – Humanities
- Saturday, 16thSeptember, 2017 – Management Sciences
- Monday, 18thSeptember, 2017 – Engineering
- Tuesday, 19thSeptember, 2017 – Science/SSLT
- Wednesday, 20thSeptember, 2017 – Social Sciences/Law
- Thursday, 21stSeptember, 2017 – Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing
- Friday, 22ndSeptember, 2017 – Medicine and Surgery
- Saturday, 23rdSeptember, 2017 – Medicine and Surgery
- Monday, 25th September, 2017 – Second Choice Candidates