What is Trader Moni
TraderMoni is a loan programme of the Federal Government, established for the sake of petty traders and artisans across Nigeria. It’s a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) Scheme of the Nigerian Government,being executed by the Bank of Industry. Trader Moni gives an interest FREE loan from N10,000 and growing all the way to N100,000 as you pay back you loan on time. You get N10,000 as the first loan. When you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for a N20,000 loan, and thenN50,000, and then N100,000. With TraderMoni, the Federal Government wants to change your level by providing continuous loans for your petty business, making each loan bigger to enable you to grow.
- 0.1 What is Trader Moni
- 0.2 Is Ten Thousand Naira (10k) the least loan I can collect?
- 0.3 How Long do I Have to Pay Back my Trader Moni Loan
- 0.4 Who is Eligible for TraderMoni Loan
- 0.5 Why is Government Providing this TraderMoni
- 0.6 Is trader Moni a Bank of Industry (BOI) Loan?
- 1 TraderMoni Loan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) & Answers– www.tradermoni.ng