FSB Scholarship 2019/2020- Apply now for the Federal Ministry of Education (Federal Scholarship Board) scholarship 2019/2020 session. Interested and qualified applicants can submit their application now for the Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2019/2020 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions for NA, SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) for Girls Only.
Steps on how to apply for this scholarship are all listed in this post as you read through.
This scholarship award is for both Undergraduates ( University, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education students) and Postgraduates
Description of Federal Government Scholarship Award 2019
- 0.1 Description of Federal Government Scholarship Award 2019
- 0.2 Important Information: NA/SDGs
- 0.3 FSB Eligible Courses to be Considered for the Award
- 0.4 How to Apply for 2019/2020 FSB Scholarship
- 0.5 Application Closing Date
- 0.6 FSB Computer Based Test Date 2019/2020
- 0.7 FSB Computer Based Test Venues 2019/2020
- 0.8 General Notice
- 1 Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2019/2020 (Apply for FSB SDG/Nigeria Scholarship)- www.education.gov.ng
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND &NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Important Information: NA/SDGs
- The scholarship are tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance;
- SDGs Scholarship is for female only.
FSB Eligible Courses to be Considered for the Award
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Science and Technology
Also Read- How to Successfully Apply, Prepare, Write and Pass Any Scholarship Examination or Interview
How to Apply for 2019/2020 FSB Scholarship
And follow the below steps to completed your online application:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
- Printed Copy should be endorsed (signed and stamped) by your HOD or Dean of Faculty of your institution.
- Submit one set of the printed and endorsed forms at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below.
Printout of completed application form should be brought to the interview centre along with photocopies of the following:
- Educational certificates.
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration.
- Last sessional examination result.
- Identity card.
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2019.
FSB Computer Based Test Date 2019/2020
15th – 19th January 2019
FSB Computer Based Test Venues 2019/2020
Zone: North – West
- State: Kaduna – Kano
- Venue: Kaduna – Kano
Zone: North- East
- State: Adamawa – Taraba
- Venue: Yola – Jalingo
- State: FCT – Kwara
- Venue: Bwari – Ilorin
Zone: South- West
- State: Oyo – Ondo
- Venue: Ibadan – Akure
Zone: South- South
- State: Delta – River
- Venue: Asaba-P/Harcourt
Zone: South- East
- State: Abia – Imo
- Venue: Umuahia – Owerri
Time: 9.00 A.M Daily
Enure yo indicate your area of application:
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustaniable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
- Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified