Survival Fund Payroll Second Batch Registration 2020- Did you miss the first batch of the Survival Fund Registration? Are you among the applicants? If yes, this is to inform you that the Survival Fund Second Batch Registration Application Form Portal is now open.
The federal government has decided to extend the Survival Fund Payroll Support Scheme to businesses who are yet to complete their applications.
In a statement from the Presidency for the MSMEs Survival Fund, we’re not training anybody; we believe you’re the owners of your businesses; you’ve been running them for years.
MSME Payroll Support Registration – The MSME Payroll Support Scheme is a survival fund that will make payroll support available to save jobs and sustain local production.
MSME Survival Fund Payroll Application form second batch Registration 2020
You must supply company information as they appear on your CAC certificate and your bank details as they appear on your bank statement.
How to Register and Complete Your MSME Survival Fund Application second Batch Registration 2020
To complete your Survival Fund second batch application, please carefully follow the guidelines here:
- Visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng
- Submit the following information or documents from 5pm on Friday 4th December 2020:
- Company Registration details (e.g. RC No., Year of Registration, Business Name, Type of Business, TIN)
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- Proof of last three (3) salaries paid to your employees.#
- Minimum of 3 and maximum of 10 worker’s BVN, Account Number and Bank Name
Enumeration and verification of the documents of applicants under the Survival Fund Payroll Support scheme is still ongoing.
Note, after a successful online Application, the Next stage is the shortlisting of Successful beneficiaries of the Survival Fund support program.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here